Integrated Services Offering
Check Our Our Value-Added Services Available
Integrated Services Offering
In addition to supplying goods from leading suppliers, Pacific Datacom also offers a range of value-added services to all customers, designed to help them grow their businesses.
Network Infrastructure Design
We have the experience to assist in designing the data and communications specifications across the structured cabling network. By being experts in our field as well as being across emerging technologies, we are able to bridge the gaps between contractor, consultant and end user – ultimately making these technologies more accessible.
- Critical power audits through contractor partnership
- Wireless and wired network design
- Vendor-agnostic structured cabling design
- Project management of deployment
- Certified training in partnership with vendors
- Bridging the technology gap between contractor and end user
Wireless Network Design & Configuration
Through partnership with SecNet we are able to deliver a vendor agnostic service to both contractor and end user. This also opens the door for Dlink to provide their own brand of services. By doing so, we are enabling our customers to provide an additional service without acquiring the expertise themselves.
- Pre-deployment wireless survey and design
- Post-deployment survey
- Wireless network configuration (pre or post)
- Network optimisation
- Industry accredited WiFi training (CWNA/CISCO)
What’s in it for you?
- Growth opportunity for total business
- Career path for individuals
- Extra level of expertise without increase their work force
- Organic growth vs acquisition
- Help ride the IoT wave
- Develop a reach into emerging technology
Turnkey Product Solutions
PDC have the expertise to provide you with a turnkey product solution that take away the unnecessary labour costs, risks and waste management. With access to all the products that you require, we’re able to fit out and configure enclosures with the end result being the bespoke solution that you need.
- Rack configuration, e.g. fit PDUs, cable trays, patch panels, FOBOTs, etc.
- FOBOT configuration, i.e. load with thru-adapters, cassettes, pigtails, etc.
- Pre-terminating, labelling and testing fibre and or copper looms
- Labelling of patch panels, FOBOTs, racks, etc.
- Bundling of goods into kits, e.g. unloaded patch panels with 24-jacks, dual face plates with two jacks, etc.
Supply Chain Optimisation
With locations in every state, we are able to support your ever changing and highly specific requirements by holding a broad range of inventory, with high levels of availability. Beyond that, our systems allow us to manage more complex arrangements that make PDC a total solutions provider and not just a distributor.
- Virtual warehousing for customers
- Project management, combining both contractor and end user requirements into a fully managed offering
- Consolidation of patch leads, e.g. remove from individual packs and bundle into lots of 100, etc.
- Provision of goods in security cages (hired)
- Positioning of goods on site and rubbish removal
- Long term on-site or off-site storage
- Out-of-hours deliveries
- Container unpacking & on-site container storage
As a Specialist Distributor of copper, fibre and wireless premise network cabling products and materials, Pacific Datacom operates in a dynamic marketplace, specifically ranging from LAN/WAN voice, video and data cabling networks through to wireless, access control, process control and telemetry systems.